Yes, you read it right, it is SALE time - so get excited. But not too excited that you start throwing dollar, dollar bills around like Kenny f**king Powers and on pointless pieces that you will never wear.
During the big 'end of Financial Year' sale period (which is now) we want you to save big but still spoil yourself at the same time. To do this simply follow our five rules that will make it easy for you to stop yourself from impulse buying.
1. CLEAN OUT YOUR WARDOBE! Before you even begin to think about buying more clothes Kimmy K, have a massive wardrobe over-haul. We do this at the end of every financial year. That way we not only maintain our wardrobe and clear some much-needed room, but we can also grasp an idea of what we can replace with an updated version.
2. BUY STAPLE PIECES. Think everyday pieces that you know will never date. For example; jeans, a white blouse, a little black dress and blazers/jackets.
3. BUY EXPENSIVE. Buying a good quality product that we absolutely love, while it is on SALE, is probably our favourite rule - because we know it will last. Even better, combine this rule, as well as the one above, for an awesome double-whammy of savings; an expensive statement piece that will never out date and will last? Winning!
4. ASK YOURSELF, WOULD I BUY THIS BEFORE THE SALE*? Would you buy this product when it was full price? No? Then don't buy it. *This rule does not apply for something expensive that you know you will get good use and wear out of it.
5. DO NOT BUY STATEMENT PIECES. By this, we mean sale pieces that are on-trend right now, but are likely to date by next season. The money saved doing this will mean that you are able to buy NEW SEASON/NEW ARRIVALS and stay up-to-date with fashion trends as they are changing.
There you go ladies, an insight in to our sale secrets, so you can make a better decision and save bigger at sale time!
Now adios, get to it, there's the perfect sale pieces out there waiting for you, starting right here at Farlows...
SHOP OUR SALE HERE